Your Opinion Please....

New Logo..Which Do You Like The Best?

• Logo 1

• Logo 2

• Logo 3

• Logo 4

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
We are considering modifying our existing logo for the Aerial Imaging Division and would appreciate your responses on what you would consider the most appealing. Thanks for your input!

Logo 1:
htImxh
Logo 2:
FXMi72

Logo3:
MscRvO
Logo 4:
qXeoFV

Last edited:
I definitely like #2, but the contrast on the 10-8 and the word "video" have to be as good as the rest of the text. Maybe shadow both the 10-8 and video with a white edge?

I definitely like #2, but the contrast on the 10-8 and the word "video" have to be as good as the rest of the text. Maybe shadow both the 10-8 and video with a white edge?
Thanks A.D., I will pass that on to the designer and check it out.

I voted for that one as well.

FWIW, my self-diagnosed OCD complains about the curvature of the "Aerial Imaging Division" text and how it's not exactly centered within the blue portion of the bottom of the circle. It sags - lower in middle than ends.

FWIW, my self-diagnosed OCD complains about the curvature of the "Aerial Imaging Division" text and how it's not exactly centered within the blue portion of the bottom of the circle. It sags - lower in middle than ends.
Thanks Steve, Yes, I noticed that too. Will have it fixed.

Fixed it in #2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc