You People Are Too Slow - First Gimbal Vid...

Reaction score
So, I put the whole darn thing up for sale, got the gimbal in, swore not to open it so the new owner could get one unopened. Well, that lasted two days. You guys didn't buy it fast enough!

It's still up for sale. This is what it can do:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Details: GP3+ Black, 1080, 60fps, med view, ProTune, 400 max ISO, ND3 filter, no post stabilization or coloring, post done in Power Director 13.

Great Job Duster! Very Nice.. Better keep it now...

Awesome! Were you doing it in reverse? Noticed the cars going backwards at the end....:D

Was wondering if somebody would catch that. Yes, the last shot was reversed in post just because I thought it looked better for a closing shot.

Everything was shot manually in Fly mode at the slowest pan/speed settings; no smart shots. No post speed changes were made.

It was very windy and you can see the effects when I am flying up the stern and over the ship. It was getting kicked around quite a bit. I could hear the motors varying speed very often just trying to keep it stable and in place. When I turned off the camera and came in to land, I turned it on manual mode (as I always do for landing) and it just took off laterally. I had to power into the wind and set it down on its front legs to land.

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle