Yellow playback from gimbal

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had my solo for a few months now and no trouble with either solo or gimbal with great photos and videos.
However, I went to go for a routine flight today and noticed I was receiving minimal live playback. When I was receiving direct playback the image was very partial and yellow in colour (much like a yellow filter).
I tried resetting solo, controller, GoPro and iPhone 6. Reconnecting gimbal and making sure all wires were connected as directed. Gopro is set on 1080-60.
This is all a shock to me as its been working perfectly. Any help to resolve the issue would be much appreciated.

Sounds like HDMI. Mine did the same.

Check your HDMI connection on the gimbal end and the Solo PCB board end. You can find videos to breakdown Solo to get at the board end.

Take some video evidence by saving videos to camera roll if you are using iOS, then log a support ticket with 3DR support. Once you get your automated email with your ticket number reply and upload your video as an attachment. If the video is to big to attach upload to a service like Dropbox and the send link to video in your email reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like HDMI. Mine did the same.

Check your HDMI connection on the gimbal end and the Solo PCB board end. You can find videos to breakdown Solo to get at the board end.

Take some video evidence by saving videos to camera roll if you are using iOS, then log a support ticket with 3DR support. Once you get your automated email with your ticket number reply and upload your video as an attachment. If the video is to big to attach upload to a service like Dropbox and the send link to video in your email reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the reply. I'll give that a go for sure. Hopefully it's just a loose connection on one of the ends whether it be the gimbal or solo end.
I've already taken some footage to document the issue for when or if I need to send a docket to support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela