Wondered if, when and why we would see more price errosion

the H is sliding in price looks like
If this dang thing only had a better camera

YUNEEC Typhoon H Hexacopter with GCO3+ 4K Camera YUNTYBUS B&H
Actually compared to the GoPro it is a hell of a camera. BTW do you even have the computer that is capable of post production on 4K video? Let me answer for you NO you don't nor does 99% of the people on any forum. Do you realize how big a quality 4K video files is? Not some H.264 compressed DJI 60 mbps crap. Let me give you an idea of quality video size, a 2 minute RAW 150mbps 1080P consumes around 6Gig!! In 4K it is 24 Gig, you have the hard drive space to sling that around?

I run a home built $5k plus machine with 4 raided Velociraptors, 4 raided 480G SSD, 64 gig ram, 5ghz octacore, and 3 SLI Nvidia 1060GTs. I even get stutters working with 4K in real time in DaVinci, or Avid Mediacomposer

I own several Yuneec birds and I have no complaints with their 4K cameras. Name me one bird in their price range with 360 camera rotation and can fly with one engine dead? I will wait........

Additionally the CS with Yuneec is second to none other than maybe Autel.

with all due respect, yes I do process 4K video on my PC no problems
and if I did have issues I know how to use low res proxies
something you might want to check into.

Lots of hostility in your post that is not necessary at all.
all you have to do is google IQ quality on that camera and you will see my assessment of the CG03+ is not a unique.
I know folks who own them, and have seen first hand the video they produce.
From a good source that I trust, they have made the camera better with firmware releases.

But Nothing that would make me want to trade my Peau equipped gopro for
just my opinion, no hostility here.
You fly what you like I fly what I like

Reactions: Soul Patch Films

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986