Woman Steals Drone - Captured on GoPro

Holy Crap ................. you certainly have a TON more restraint than I would have. If that was a SOLO then you're talking Grand Theft which is a felony. Didn't you press charges??? I would have, plus when the police arrived she would have been on the ground ... You have the evidence now so I would still press charges plus I think I heard her say she would kill you if you got any closer. What was her husband doing all this time? He could also be charged as an accomplice if he tried to keep you away from her. Did she get charged with anything ???

Wild video. The audio was fascinating. I second the motion have her charged. She is dangerous to herself and others.

Good Luck!

It was both amusing and maddening. She was for sure a brick shy of a load. I hope the pilot showed the video to the cops after the fact. That would have nailed her for sure. I wonder what kind of marriage she has with her husband. He was no where to be heard after she really lost it. It takes all kinds, I guess.:confused:

Please keep it civil. The target of this thread is that woman caught on video giving our passion a bad name.

Edit: For those asking about what happened, it's listed in the description.

Reactions: cameraguy
Here it is verbatim.

Published on Jun 1, 2016FPV (first person view) means flying a drone with goggles on that receive a live video feed from the drone. The drone has a small security camera on the front of it and a video transmitter that sends video instantaneously to the pilot. The footage you see is from the GoPro, not the FPV feed. The FPV feed looks more grainy and is usually in 480p. At this resolution it is still very easy to see a person on the ground. The pilot in this video was aware of the people in the park and did not fly over or towards any bystanders.

While flying at a park in So Cal after a drone race, we crashed one of our drones. The crash occurred far away from any people, but one lady decided she didn't like what we were doing and stole our drone. The GoPro was recording the whole time and we got some amazing sound bites.

The police showed up and gave us our property back and couldn't have been nicer.

You may hear some obscene verbal abuse from the woman, so viewer discretion is advised.

Great clip from national news -http://www.rightthisminute.com/slideshow/watch-all-todays-show-6316?slide=14

To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email [email protected]
Forward all media requests relating to your video to our licensing team: [email protected]

Reactions: cameraguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo