Wifi not showing

Reaction score
Relatively new. I have searched but can't find an answer and was hoping for some advice. My phone no longer shows the solo network. It has in the past. I have unplugged the battery from the controller for several minutes and have reset my phone - neither worked. Thanks in advance. Bill
Edit: controller also stays on "waiting for solo"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Billcatto, I have the exact same issue and posted a thread 2 days ago. Numerous responses from other (more experienced droners) about the issue on my recent thread on the issue. Have a look one of the responses and it may help your case. Unfortunately none helped me... Looks like it is a hardware issue for me. Did you have a crack at resetting your controller? All the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Billcatto, I have the exact same issue and posted a thread 2 days ago. Numerous responses from other (more experienced droners) about the issue on my recent thread on the issue. Have a look one of the responses and it may help your case. Unfortunately none helped me... Looks like it is a hardware issue for me. Did you have a crack at resetting your controller? All the best.

Thanks - just read though your thread and it was helpful. I think it's a hardware problem. Are you going through 3dr support? Wondering what you think the best way to reach them is?

Thanks - just read though your thread and it was helpful. I think it's a hardware problem. Are you going through 3dr support? Wondering what you think the best way to reach them is?

Billcatto, the issue has really done my head in as it just happened out of the blue - one day working - the next not... Frustrating going through all the possible fixes with no success. I am in the process of getting my RePL qualification for work purposes and need my flight skills up, so I ended up buying a new controller for $100 AUS on eBay. Hopefully it gets here in time for the course! Some good deals on eBay if you don't want the hassle or trial and error possible fixes... I'll still try and repair my old controller though... It'll make a good spare.

Reactions: BillCatto

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44