wifi card mod

Vid

Reaction score
Has anyone done the Mikro Tik wifi card mod and is it worth doing? I'm already running FPVLR and blown away with it. Not looking for range just possibly more punch under tree canopies etc. Thanks in advance Darren

Has anyone done the Mikro Tik wifi card mod and is it worth doing? I'm already running FPVLR and blown away with it. Not looking for range just possibly more punch under tree canopies etc. Thanks in advance Darren
Of course I know you used the search function for these forums and couldn't find a single post - right??

Reactions: Chuck
Sorry guys, it's a British term, basically, means it's time to leave. @Chuck yes it is cold, grey and miserable, haven't been able to fly for three weeks

Sorry guys, it's a British term, basically, means it's time to leave. @Chuck yes it is cold, grey and miserable, haven't been able to fly for three weeks
You don't have to leave... you only have to use the search function when you are here. :cool:

Wasn't busting your chops, Darren. Just educating new members on how handy the search function is on here. It is the encyclopedia on Solo. We have rain here, too, so I am also grounded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc