Wife bought my Solo as "Gift". Here I am.

Reaction score
I didn't even get the drone out of the box and she said "And you can use this to take real estate photos for me"

(She's a real estate agent on the side)

I KNEW it!

Hah.

This this is rad, though. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum and maybe even contributing. :)

In case your not yet aware,
If flown for anything other than recreational use, you'll need to pass the FAA's part 107 certification and test.

I found the test wasn't too onerous. Used the FAA study guide, watched some FAA podcasts (very helpful), and pored over sectionals til my eyes were sore. About two weeks prep time for me. At least 00dahc already has work lined up! Hopefully his wife pays him. Many others had expectations of great job opportunities, only to find there's not much drone work out there. Oh, and the test costs $150.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc