Which GoPro are u using?

Reaction score
hey guys, which go pro are you using with your solos's? I'm reading the hero black 4k is a little better even playing back on a none 4k tv or monitor ? Can't decide on the hero silver or black. What are u guys using and what are your thoughts on the silver & black? Thanks for your replies..

I use the Silver, but that's because I use it for other things than aerial footage. The price is right there. If I were to use a GoPro purely for mounting on the Solo, I'd get the Black.

Im thinking Black as well, I bought Both from REI ( black & Silver ) to try out, seems the black has better colors and a little crisper playing back on a non 4K tv.. Thanks!

I have a GoPro Hero 4 Black. It's working, but I have no other experience with GoPro's as this is my first.

So far I'm very happy with it. I wanted the Black to have the option of using the extra resolution if I ever need it.

Reactions: 50wyldeman
The Hero 4 Black is no doubt your best option. If you're resourceful, you can find a new one for around the same price as a Silver.

If I had the funds I'd do a hero black just for drone. I just Shattered my hero silver glass screen yesterday in a hard crash. Black would stand up better during mishaps. Silver is best all around though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buildnfly