Where To Buy a GoPro Hero 4 Black

Reaction score
Hi. I am on the hunt for a Hero 4 Black. Does anyone know where I can get one for a cheap price and that ship's to sweden.

B&H has Hero4 Blacks listed for only $330, a LOT less than the usual $450.

B&H has Hero4 Blacks listed for only $330, a LOT less than the usual $450.
330.00 plus 50.00 gift card. It was the best I could find. Spent the 50.00 on 3 year protection plan. Still a great deal.
It seems like the 4's are still more popular than the 5's so the prices on the 4's have not dropped.

Yes I ordered the Black4 for $330 w $50 gift card and that was around same price as a refurb.

I agree with all of the above.... VERY confusing for sure. I already had a "Hero", a 3 black, a 3 silver, so for the Solo, I ordered a 4 silver. Has the led screen, etc. etc. After much reading, and wanting all the functions, I ordered a 4 black. Cost more, no screen on the back??? And with the new firmware, as everyone knows, has a couple of problems. Oh well. Almost looks like GoPro is following the Solo's release! Ha!

I agree with all of the above.... VERY confusing for sure. I already had a "Hero", a 3 black, a 3 silver, so for the Solo, I ordered a 4 silver. Has the led screen, etc. etc. After much reading, and wanting all the functions, I ordered a 4 black. Cost more, no screen on the back??? And with the new firmware, as everyone knows, has a couple of problems. Oh well. Almost looks like GoPro is following the Solo's release! Ha!

Living on their laurels like DJI and Apple. Their drone was a bust and many in the industry think they may be on their way down the tubes. Of course Contour died and was reborn so who knows. Now if DJI will follow them, good equipment like Yuneec and Autel can make a go of it. 3DR was too early and too expensive but at the present price point they are still one of the best bargains I could find.

I bought used one (Hero 4 black) under $200. It comes with only two batteries. But working perfectly without any problem.

Front one is black, looks so old one is silver which I bought several month ago as a new one.

gopro-jpg.4920

Attachments

• gopro.jpg
    gopro.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 141
Unfortunately, the Hero 5 doesn't work with the Solo. My 4 Black just stopped charging right after I bought the Solo and GoPro won't help me cuz it just passed the 1 yr warranty period, They only offered me a 20% on the % lol cuz they said they no longer sell the 4, only the 5. 3DR told me they're sorry but will not be adjusting the Solo to accommodate the Hero 5. Why would they coordinate with GoPro to make a drone that only uses GoPro's but not the newest ones? I'm screwed. I just paid $500 for the 4 15 months ago, and now have to buy another one or sell my Solo :(

3DR told me they're sorry but will not be adjusting the Solo to accommodate the Hero 5. Why would they coordinate with GoPro to make a drone that only uses GoPro's but not the newest ones?

Well, they didn't just design the Solo last week you know. They developed the Solo years ago, when the Hero 3+/4's were the top models available.

Reactions: SARDG
Ebay..the going price is around $250.

Unfortunately, the Hero 5 doesn't work with the Solo.

You can use your GPH5 with the Solo and get live feed. You'll have to use the standard fixed mount. A more accurate statement would be...My GPH5 isn't compatible with the Solo gimbal.

GoPro has a storefront on eBay that sells refurbished units with a one year warranty - got a Hero 4 Silver at a great price and unit looked brand new with all the accessories included. Best place I've found online.

Where do you guys go on the BH that has the $50 Gift Card bundle on the GoPro Hero4 Black? All I see is the $329 and that's it? Please let me know so I can purchase one for the lowest price possible (excluding used ones on eBay or Craigslist). Thanks to all and safe flying!

Where do you guys go on the BH that has the $50 Gift Card bundle on the GoPro Hero4 Black? All I see is the $329 and that's it? Please let me know so I can purchase one for the lowest price possible (excluding used ones on eBay or Craigslist). Thanks to all and safe flying!

Sales over. Think I saw Hero4 black on amazon yesterday for $329 and silver was $299.

Just looked and black is $349 now but silver is still $299 GoPro HERO4 Silver [URL]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIYJF6U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_DcwHybNJE3FYP[/URL]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: c4Lvin
Thanks @quickamg! They still have $329 at BH Photo but not with any gift card that is all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks @quickamg! They still have $329 at BH Photo but not with any gift card that is all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yep GC is gone. Updated my post above about amazon. B&H seems to have sales off and on if you're not in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: c4Lvin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela