When did you all place your orders?

talked to 3dr today and they said they will be shipping 1000 units on monday.
who will get them?

1000 Solo only or Solo and Gimbal. Did they say? Lots of different information out there.

Does anyone think there were 1000 Pre-Orders? I don't think so but I could be wrong.

Does anyone think there were 1000 Pre-Orders? I don't think so but I could be wrong.

I don't believe that 1000 individuals pre-ordered a Solo.
But I find it reasonable that the first shipment of 1000 is ready to go to both individuals and businesses who preordered.

hope one of that 1000 is mine.
time will tell

I don't believe that 1000 individuals pre-ordered a Solo.
But I find it reasonable that the first shipment of 1000 is ready to go to both individuals and businesses who preordered.

I can easily believe they had well over 1000 pre orders considering DSLR Pro's had over 400.......or at least thats what they told me. They were originally expecting a shipment of 800 units, yesterday that was push back to 500. 1000 units is really nothing considering they are shipping around the world

Reactions: Johnny Baer
I can easily believe they had well over 1000 pre orders considering DSLR Pro's had over 400.......or at least thats what they told me. They were originally expecting a shipment of 800 units, yesterday that was push back to 500. 1000 units is really nothing considering they are shipping around the world
Yes, that is why I said I don't think 1000 individuals have preordered. But I can imagine the order from Best Buy alone was over 1000 lots.

For crying out loud some of our number are small thinkers. 3DR built an entire factory to produce this one copter. Do you think they'd do that for an initial order of only 1000 units? That's just the first shipment! It'll be ramping up from there.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
that is what i was told today.
question is can u believe it or not.
if it is true than a lot of us will be getting the fickle finger of fate.

If a Solo maker COULD make Solos, if a Solo maker WOULD make Solos, how many Solos would a Solo maker make,,,lol

Reactions: Johnny Baer
It seems illogical to me that thousands of people are about to have a product in hand (myself included) that was marketed for the purpose of getting incredible footage, and we're about to see a flood of sh!tty footage posted on the Internet from people using said product without the gimbal. I wonder what kind of impact that will have, if any. Seems like it would turn people towards DJI if they're on the fence and comparing footage from both products.

this is weard.
talked to 3dr today and they said that they started shipping them today.
unknown how maney and where they were shipped to.

Just got an email from DSLR Pro's my 1st batch "Pre Order will be shipping late June / early July. I told them to cancel it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo