Whats the average charge time of the solo batt

Reaction score
at roughly 25% charge, It takes about 1.5 hours. Any way to rig a quick charger?

at roughly 25% charge, It takes about 1.5 hours. Any way to rig a quick charger?
That's about average. I'm pushing my battery a little harder (when I was flying) so my recharge time is about 2hrs. I have 5 batts. It's a whole day ordeal recharging them all.

Reactions: locutus
That's about average. I'm pushing my battery a little harder (when I was flying) so my recharge time is about 2hrs. I have 5 batts. It's a whole day ordeal recharging them all.
Wow man 5? thats a serious investment on just batteries alone, you think they'll come out with higher capacity batteries without changing the look of the battery that much? I ask cuz I have these sony batteries and the double capacity ones basically double the size.. thats the last thing Id want my solo to look like...

Wow man 5? thats a serious investment on just batteries alone, you think they'll come out with higher capacity batteries without changing the look of the battery that much? I ask cuz I have these sony batteries and the double capacity ones basically double the size.. thats the last thing Id want my solo to look like...

I have 5 for my Inspire 1 as well. I mean when you're out there and those batts get dry, you're stuck! With the charge times as slow as they are, it's worth it. I'm not sure what the higher cap batteries will look like, the DJI TB48 is the same size as the TB47.

I have 5 for my Inspire 1 as well. I mean when you're out there and those batts get dry, you're stuck! With the charge times as slow as they are, it's worth it. I'm not sure what the higher cap batteries will look like, the DJI TB48 is the same size as the TB47.

For the time being I'm going to have buy a 2nd and just wait for the free one, but you got a damn good pt.
What kind of work do you do that warrants so much flight time? Or is it just a "rather be safe than sorry" kind of deal?

For the time being I'm going to have buy a 2nd and just wait for the free one, but you got a damn good pt.
What kind of work do you do that warrants so much flight time? Or is it just a "rather be safe than sorry" kind of deal?

I'm a photographer and as I mentioned before, how does it feel when you fly that single battery and then have to go home? Lmaooo. I say that with no ill intentions. I'm usually more tired from flying before I run out of battery fly time and that's a good thing. With Solo I grabbed batteries when I could because, although I got my free one when I purchased Solo, I already knew that 2 was just not enough.

haha I dont worry none taken, Im actually right now at the park setting up with my one battery....

its 20 min of fun then back home lol. Imma check my best buy to see if they have any in stock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000