what the heck?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 3dr solo and I love it but I have encounter a few problems out of the box.

The firsts was a back red indicator was not lighting up, tech support got me to swap motor pods which was an easy fix and now i have 4 working lights. However, I have noticed that my front indicator lights are one blue and one white.... any suggestions?

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 3dr solo and I love it but I have encounter a few problems out of the box.

The firsts was a back red indicator was not lighting up, tech support got me to swap motor pods which was an easy fix and now i have 4 working lights. However, I have noticed that my front indicator lights are one blue and one white.... any suggestions?
Return it (you have 30 days). You got a lemon. It's absurd you had to deal with any of that out of the box. Even if you can eventually get it working, save yourself the time and hassle. Get a new untit and start over.

even after I have switched the motor pods? which was recommended by 3dr tech

Yeah. Because it's crazy that you even had to switch motor pods in the first place. I would take that as a sign that your particular Solo was assembled in a rush and skipped through QA - probably in an effort to meet a holiday deadline.

And also because you could walk into bestbuy and have a new Solo immediately. Meantime you know you'll get refunded for your current Solo because your within the 30 days.

Sounds good, fortunately I work for the distributor so it should be easy. Just for my own reference, are the front lights supposed to be white or blue?

Sounds good, fortunately I work for the distributor so it should be easy. Just for my own reference, are the front lights supposed to be white or blue?
I see the front lights more as a light-blue, but others say they are white.

They adjusted the color of the "white" to be more white during the last 1.3 update. It had more of a bluish tint before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44