What am I missing here.

Reaction score
I've done compass calibration, Level calibration and it flies perfect. The only issue I have is when you rotate (yaw) the solo the gimbal tilts and is no longer level... Anyone else have this issue? Anyone manage to fix this issue?

Seems to have fixed itself, now it just doesn't work a breathing green light until you hit tilt or pick it up and move it then a solid red....

Did you check to see if your hdmi cable is not interfering with the gimbal motor.

pulled it apart and tried to install again, pinched wires everything moves freely. boots up with a pulsing green light but if you pick it up or try the tilt it goes to a red solid light...

I've done compass calibration, Level calibration and it flies perfect. The only issue I have is when you rotate (yaw) the solo the gimbal tilts and is no longer level... Anyone else have this issue? Anyone manage to fix this issue?
It could be wire interfering with the gimbals, but I'm afraid it sounds an awful lot like a gimbal going bad. It could be that one of the motors is bad, or if your lucky, a software issue. The only possible fix is a complete factory reset and reinstalling all firmware. Better have 3DR walk you thru that. Otherwise it's time for a new gimbal.

Uh oh kinda scary, mine is doing pretty well, but occasionally when I turn it on my gimbal seems to be tilted a bit. Usually takeoff or a slight tap and it levels out fine, but hope it stays that way. I did have the ribbon cable clicking at one point and now moved it, still seems to work though for now.

Mine was the pitch not the yaw by the way so a bit different. My cable moved while inside my gimbal though so may be worth moving the motors around a bit with the gimbal off the solo if you haven't yet and feel for any resistance. Good luck

did the stick calibration, level and compass. After a bit if you so much as tilted it the light went red and it went limp... 3DR has asked me to send it in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks