Well...ordered my second Solo

Reaction score
Really liked this quad and have been thinking about getting a second one.
The latest news about 3DR opening all the source code and the great community supporting it made it.
Second Solo on the way. [emoji2]

The latest news about 3DR opening all the source code and the great community supporting it made it.

I feel the same way, checked the Best Buy prices as soon as I read about the open sourcing, but so far, I've managed to resist. In my case, I'd be buying a 4th!

Reactions: Solo_Maverick
You guys need to up your game! Somehow...............I ended up with 7 Solos and enough parts to build about 50 more. LOL! I honestly don't know how it happened. Well, $35 gimbals and $3 for a set of props might have started the addiction. Good times! ;)

You guys need to up your game! Somehow...............I ended up with 7 Solos and enough parts to build about 50 more. LOL! I honestly don't know how it happened. Well, $35 gimbals and $3 for a set of props might have started the addiction. Good times! ;)

A lack of space to store them all has probably been the biggest restraining force for me. If I had a basement, I'd definitely have more!

A lack of space to store them all has probably been the biggest restraining force for me. If I had a basement, I'd definitely have more!
LOL! That's exactly where it all is, how'd you know where I keep all my solo stuff? :)

LOL! That's exactly where it all is, how'd you know where I keep all my solo stuff? :)

When was the last time you counted how many boxes are down there? You sure it's still 7?

Hahahahhaha!! :D

Where did you order it from?

We have a new member @tickingheart who really wants to buy one from another member. Any possibility you might part with one?

Reactions: tickingheart
We have a new member @tickingheart who really wants to buy one from another member. Any possibility you might part with one?
At this point, I am holding on to them and just trying to stop buying more parts and birds. Solos are still readily available, why is he having issues finding one?

At this point, I am holding on to them and just trying to stop buying more parts and birds. Solos are still readily available, why is he having issues finding one?
Ok, understand. She wants to buy from a trustworthy person instead of a business.

Reactions: tickingheart
Ok, understand. She wants to buy from a trustworthy person instead of a business.
Check B&H. It's a reputable company and is selling the new Solo with gimbal for $299 with free shipping in the US. I got mine there and came perfect in brand new condition. They also have special prices if you also want the backpack. I believe $350.

Check B&H. It's a reputable company and is selling the new Solo with gimbal for $299 with free shipping in the US. I got mine there and came perfect in brand new condition. They also have special prices if you also want the backpack. I believe $350.
thats about as good as deals go right now. The only thing missing from the fire sale deal for the same price is an extra battery and set of props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44