Well, it's got a name - Karma, the new GoPro Drone

Reaction score
Check out the latest from Karma™—the GoPro drone coming soon to gopro.com

Email not displaying correctly? View in browser.

Hola GoPro fans,

You're getting a first look at the latest Karma video ... check it out. While I can't share much prior to launch, I can say this about Karma: it works in mysterious ways and not always as you think.

Many thanks and get fired up!

KirkwoodTeaser_Eml1_signature.png

Nick

Keep tabs on Karma and enter to win

Sign up to receive updates on all things Karma and be entered to win 1 of 100 Karma* drones at launch.

Wonder what it does that'll separate it from what's already out there. The video looks nice, but I see nothing that can't be done just as well with others. The clips in very close proximity to people make me wonder if it'll come with completely shrouded props.

But the field is already pretty crowded between DJI, 3DR, Yuneec, etc. They have the GoPro name, but that didn't do much for their Sessions.

in my opinion if this karma uses difrent flight controller so 3dr pixhawk will win again.

Is that fisheye I see? You must be kidding me!? Doesn't GoPro know that NOBODY wants that anymore!? How hard is it for them to make a GoPro with at least an interchangeable lens???

Hey guys while you watch the karma trailer did you notice the guy wearing snow eye mask there is a reflection of a drone

Looks to me like the reflection was removed. Where it should be, you can see a duplicate of the upcoming jump/ramp, and at various times you can what's happening where a reflection of the drone SHOULD be, isn't really tracking what's being reflected in the rest of the mask.

Since they're just teasing, I'm sure they'd have wanted to remove the reflection. It just gives too much away not to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo