Weirdness on the app ( ANDROID OS )

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So Im one of the first gen solo owners and recently I've noticed the app acting really stange.
The video stream on the app itself seems to actually.. how do I put this.. it slowly shifts downward.
Not sure why this happens but has anyone had this? I've tried this on two samsung phones and another
android. I get no luck even connecting w an apple phone.

Any tips/advice?
Also if I get a tablet what do you all recommend?

Have you checked the gimbal while on the ground to see if it does the same thing? Could be something going on with the gimbal tilt. I have the Nexus 7 (2013), and really like it a lot. There are others on here that use it as well. I hope you figure out the problem. Good luck.

Have you checked the gimbal while on the ground to see if it does the same thing? Could be something going on with the gimbal tilt. I have the Nexus 7 (2013), and really like it a lot. There are others on here that use it as well. I hope you figure out the problem. Good luck.
Hi Chuck

actually what I meant is the actual video stream itself from the app, it actually.. starts to go downward splitting the scren. like a ferris wheel like motion lol.
Its hard to explain, not sure why it does it. Its not a physical isue.

I'll look into the nexus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40