Weaving through 3 drones with an A320...

As per usual, I can 100% bullshit on this entire story. I believe the pilot saw something. I believe he thinks it was drones. And I believe the pilot is wrong. That's complete non-sense.

Reactions: RichWest
Maybe the authorities should investigate the pilots mental health status.
Make sure he's not depressed and planning to fly his plane into the ground.:confused:

Reactions: LAK-USA
We get it...Landing approach is a critical phrase of flight, lots going on, but the paranoia these pilots are having of a drone in their flight path is evident with all these speculations.
We know there no way to identify something this small going 250 knots.

start scanning YouTube and Vimeo for the flight video from one of these "Phantom drones"....pun intended

So, there's lots of chatter on Frech - Paris TV stations talking about this. But they are talking about the potential of a serious accident.

I didn't see anything that showed the incident happened.

What's your point?

So, there's lots of chatter on Frech - Paris TV stations talking about this. But they are talking about the potential of a serious accident.

I didn't see anything that showed the incident happened.

What's your point?
point= may take time to find if any video exists from this incident. I doubt it happened as well...

Oh, come on....

If you had your Solo in the area incorrectly, would you post your video on line? Do you need a call from The NSA?

Want some big burley FBI and CIA agents dragging you away in a black SUV in the middle of the night with your wife and kids watching as they drag Daddy away?

Hell, I have a clip of mine on YouTube where you can see the small town airport from my Quadcopter. Now I'm outside the distance range, and below 400 feet, but still not really comfortable about it.

You won't see their clips. If that's what required to prove to you it happened, or has happened, or for that matter wIll happen, well you,are dreaming.

I'm pretty sure a pilot sees a quad copter some place in the world everyday. Have you been on a commercial flight coming into land in a large city like L.A., NYC, London, UK and other big airports? If you look out the window you will see a host of other aircraft from Hospital and corporate Helicopters to Air traffic planes for Radio Stations. Once while,flying from Dallas Fort Worth to Ft. lauderdale, I looked out the windows and saw a jet flying at 500mph in the opposite direction, slightly below us, and slightly north of us. I could see the aircrafts logo and name! Think there wasn't brown stuff on my clean tightly whitees?

Take it as red it occurred, is occurring and will occur tomorrow.

Sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44