Weather condition check

Rich or mad dog, would placing stickers all around the body or some other covering such as vinyl, would that negatively impact the cooling since the body acts as a heat sink? I'm sure it benefits from air blowing directly over it.
Man, the post was a fabrication from a demented person. The body was not designed to act as a heat sink using special polymers. And no, the motors do not draw in/out air oriented of their rotation.

I've updated my previous post with a disclaimer....sorry that it mislead any members here...

People paint, cover, wrap and decal Solo all the time. I've yet to hear of anyone having overheating issues with Solo. Even motor's overheating has been pretty much a non-issue that I can recall. Overheating iPads, yes all day long...known fact.

Peace.

Reactions: dmyhill
Oh my god I'm so guillable, I thought 17.4 degrees F cooler interior than exterior was a bit big of a number....

This is a great thread...Now if only I thought the first guy was joking about flying through a cloud (or "fog"), I would be laughing.

I've been in a London fog before, it's not fog, it's really a lot of very small rain drops. Fog or clouds is relative to how wet it is...

So the typical statement by electronic companies is up to 80% RH that is non-condensing. With the right treatment, it could be 95% RH non-condensing.

I've been in a London fog before, it's not fog, it's really a lot of very small rain drops. Fog or clouds is relative to how wet it is...

So the typical statement by electronic companies is up to 80% RH that is non-condensing. With the right treatment, it could be 95% RH non-condensing.
Wait- I thought fog was the same as a cloud on the ground. No?

This is one of the disconnects that the FAA has, I think. The above picture isn't dangerous. And, assuming that it is under 400', and that the operator maintains line of site (which the OP claims to have NOT done), this is safe.

Could a helicopter swoop down? Sure, but unless it has that Blue Thunder Mod, you will hear it before it gets too close.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela