WANTED: Original HDMI cable

Reaction score
Hello fellow Solo. I am looking to purchase the original HDMI cable for Solo. If you have replaced your original cable w/the ribbon type because you weren't happy w/the stock, please PM me & I will buy from you. Of course I'm looking for a cable that was operating properly when removed. Thanks

had one, but after my second ribbon cable failed on install I just put my old stock back in.
Not had much luck with these cables, I requested a return and heard nothing back. so I think I am done

I just chatted with 3DR and they should have the HDMI cable in 2-3 weeks as a single item. I had purchased an extra back in Nov. 2015 under a part number WH11A, which supposed to be a cable pack for Solo....I only got the HDMI cable....

@Solo Keith If your stinking parts will get to me, I'll ship you the reserve cable I have.....on return. You'll owe me big then...;)

had one, but after my second ribbon cable failed on install I just put my old stock back in.
Not had much luck with these cables, I requested a return and heard nothing back. so I think I am done
I just chatted with 3DR and they should have the HDMI cable in 2-3 weeks as a single item. I had purchased an extra back in Nov. 2015 under a part number WH11A, which supposed to be a cable pack for Solo....I only got the HDMI cable....

@Solo Keith If your stinking parts will get to me, I'll ship you the reserve cable I have.....on return. You'll owe me big then...;)
I finally got a response from good ol' USPS & the motors & stuff should be back here tomorrow. Man I'm so looking forward to the motor swap your doing for me. If postal woulda got it right I'd probably be flying w/the new T-Motors now

I finally got a response from good ol' USPS & the motors & stuff should be back here tomorrow. Man I'm so looking forward to the motor swap your doing for me. If postal woulda got it right I'd probably be flying w/the new T-Motors now

What motors!?!....shhhhhsh.....

Reactions: Solo Keith
It is indeed, one of the little ferrite rings came lose, so I think I am going to take it apart and glue it down because I forgot.
But yes man it sounds so much better

Hey pyrate, what happened to the ribbon cable? Did it break during the installation?

I also had 2 of the ribbon cables that failed. Talked to 3DR & was told they are getting a shipment of the Solo HDMI cables next week. Ordered a custom from AerialPixels while waiting on the stock.

I also had 2 of the ribbon cables that failed. Talked to 3DR & was told they are getting a shipment of the Solo HDMI cables next week. Ordered a custom from AerialPixels while waiting on the stock.

What model of HDMI cable did you buy from AerialPixels? Also, how did the 2 ribbon cables fail?

5.9" ribbon w/straight male micro HDMI. I've been in contact w/3DR about the issue I'm having w/the video feed freezing/rolling. We are assuming it's a cable problem w/all the diagnosing. I'm also leaning toward a connection problem as well. The original cable worked great until it crapped out displaying a purple-ish haze in screen. Just never had any luck w/the 2 ribbon cables.

Reactions: EricG
Sorry old thread, but wanted to update my posting of the HDMI cable part number WH11A is no longer valid. 3DR customer service seems to know what an HDMI cable is now, but they have no cables in stock and have no idea when they will have more.....bummer. So take care of what you have....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea