Wanted: GoPro with Peau lens...

Reaction score
...or just the lens itself if it's new.
I want to get some non-fisheye video for a change but my wallet is alarmingly empty (and I'm aware I'm not alone in that regard!)
So, if you've got a spare lens kit you're not using or are selling a Hero 4 with one installed, I'm interested - and have tons of stuff I'll tradya!
I've got a Marco Polo System, for instance, tons of Solo accessories... you name it.
I've also got one of the Royole X portable cinema systems I always intended to hook up to Solo but never got around to it. This puppy likely has one of the best screens available of any of the FPV type goggle systems but it's pretty bulky for Solo use. Still, it's be fun playing with.

https://www.amazon.com/Royole-X-Cinematic-Immersive-Experiences-Black/dp/B01CJGUWK0

I have a hero 4 black with the 5.4mm lens + supermount from peau productions installed. Barely used, and sitting in a case for over a year, so I'm interested in selling it off. How much were you looking to pay?

I have a hero 4 black with the 5.4mm lens + supermount from peau productions installed. Barely used, and sitting in a case for over a year, so I'm interested in selling it off. How much were you looking to pay?
Depends on what kind of trade you've got in mind! What are you asking?

You know GoPro studio is free, right?:D
Yep, I know... but I'm lazy.
Having said that I've never once had the fisheye completely removed by it.

Are you in the CONUS? I was really just interested in money, but I just realized you were far more interested in trade. The only accessory I'd be interested in is lightly used batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421