Wanted for Australian Solo Fan

Reaction score
WANTED: New or near new Solo with or without GoPro. I'm Gren and live in Sapphire Beach, New South Wales, Australia.
On 2nd Jan 2017 (Oz time) tried to purchase from Best Buy but they don't ship to outside of States....any suggestions please..?
Thanks.
E. [email protected]

Last edited:
Best Buy just dropped the price again to $299US, with gimbal, extra battery, extra two propellers. Don't know how much shipping is to Australia.

Best Buy just dropped the price again to $299US, with gimbal, extra battery, extra two propellers. Don't know how much shipping is to Australia.

Many thanks for reply. I tried to purchase and failed. I called them from here but unfortunately they will not ship to Australia. Mmmmm..!

Many thanks for reply. I tried to purchase and failed. I called them from here but unfortunately they will not ship to Australia. Mmmmm..!

For $100 I bet someone in the US would buy/ship it to you. Isn't there a service
Somewhere to do that?

Many thanks Elib. Appreciate it, but despite the temptation to buy from BB, the kill factor was the price from DHL and FedEx at US$600 to $700. That makes it totally uneconomc. I'm therefore looking at something on eBay that has send good to Australia.
Regards

holy cow. Is that the rate if I sent it myself or just when ordering from BB? I went and picked up another one today at BB and there were 5-6 left and a pile of accessories. I'm going back sunday hopefully for some batteries when they go back onsale.

holy cow. Is that the rate if I sent it myself or just when ordering from BB? I went and picked up another one today at BB and there were 5-6 left and a pile of accessories. I'm going back sunday hopefully for some batteries when they go back onsale.

BB have a policy of not shipping o/seas and especially to Australia. One of the Solo Members stepped to help but discovered that to ship to Oz via FedEx or DHL, the cost would be either $600 or $700. Which I don't understand because I have, in the few hours ordered a Solo from eBay and the Ebayer is charging me only c.$45.00 for shipping. So what gives, I wonder...!

If you happen to revisit your local store and you see lots of props for sale, I'd be grateful if you could get some and I'll TT the funds..? But please don't make any special effort.
Cheers

I would be willing to do that. I believe it's called Venmo :)

"Venmo"....! Okay, something new to me. Did a quick Google and can see its value but had never come across it. I have a PayPal account which I guess perhaps is a little more limited. Anway, will check it out.
Many thanks hey...!
Kind Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea