WANTED: 3DR Solo for Aussie Member

Reaction score
Hi All and Happy New Year.
WANTED: Good deal on a Solo, new or near new, with or without GoPro. Done my research and believe the Solo is the way to go for an up-coming aerial photo job I have to do. I'm Gren and my email is [email protected] and btw I live at Sapphire Beach, NSW, Australia.

Best Buy just dropped their price again to $299US. Includes gimbal, extra battery, extra two propellers. Don't know how much shipping is to Australia.

did some research and apparently australia post has a service now that you can ship US only shipping products to in the US and they will then send it on to you from the US. they call it Shopmate and the rates seem to be ok. bit of a question mark on the transportation of LiPo batteries so still yet to try it out for myself. maybe someone on here has already given it a whirl? at least you will be able to access the bestbuy pricing, in theory.

did some research and apparently australia post has a service now that you can ship US only shipping products to in the US and they will then send it on to you from the US. they call it Shopmate and the rates seem to be ok. bit of a question mark on the transportation of LiPo batteries so still yet to try it out for myself. maybe someone on here has already given it a whirl? at least you will be able to access the bestbuy pricing, in theory.

Thank you Chardia . Will check it out

no worries dude. there is a line on the stuff about carrying batteries that says that any LiPo has to be attached to the device, and not apart from it, so that was the thing I thought might be a hassle, depending on how they interpret it. the new solo i got today had the battery in the compartment, but not clicked in to the terminals. so wondering if that counts? hopefully it does. if not maybe you can put a note on the delivery instructions for best buy to make sure it complies with international air freight regulations with how they pack it together. am sure there will be a way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle