Want to buy 1 Solo LED cover for $20

Reaction score
3DR used to sell a set of 4 Solo LED covers for $20, but they no longer do that. Now you have to buy the entire Solo shell kit for $100 just to get one LED cover, but that's crazy. If you bought a set of 4 LED covers for $20 and have a spare one, I'll send you a $20 bill (US currency only) in exchange for ONE Solo LED cover. Thanks in advance!

Someone else said that happened to them as well (I believe in this forum). They got a hold of the next level up in support and was able to get one for a few bucks IIRC.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
The generosity and friendly enthusiasm of the folks here renews my faith in humanity! What an awesome bunch! Y'all remind me of the EAA pilots I used to meet at Oshkosh in the old days. Truly great people.

Thanks, Dash! I'll let you know when the LED cover arrives.

Yea I'm with you on the restoring faith in humanity. I've not met or seen a group as intelligent and willing to help out and share all their knowledge in a long time. I think the community backing solo alone is reason enough to choose solo over other options, not even considering how great the product itself is. Some folks that returned solo couldn't even stomach going back to the other sites and one even moderated this site daily long after they no longer owned a solo just cause they liked it here so much better.

The rc hobby overall is filled with helpful folks when compared to other hobbies, but overall those involved here are second to none in helping fellow pilots and noobs alike without judgement. Yea there's occasional arguments, but nothing compared to the circus at some other rc forums I gave up on before coming here due to the competition between dji and solo.

Cheers 3drpilots has remained a top notch forum and community that I think any uav pilot could benefit from being a part of.

You are too kind! I'll let you know, of course, when either (or both) arrive.

EDIT (Sat 12 March 2016): BOTH covers arrived today! Silly postal service! Of course, I'll send the second one back to you. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40