Waiting on Solo

This happened to me also. Support walked me thru all the steps to repair. He had me email my serial # with proof of purchase. They are replacing with new solo.

Its happened to me the same thing when I first camemy solo. i try everithing, and the only way i fixed was to removing the battery from the control and reconnect and try again. try it

Its happened to me the same thing when I first camemy solo. i try everithing, and the only way i fixed was to removing the battery from the control and reconnect and try again. try it

I ended up0 sending it back for repair. They seemed to of fixed it.

Just wanted to share,

I had the same issue, tried the pair button on the bottom of the solo and still nothing.

I noticed the red led light inside the controller was still on after powering it off. I disconnected the battery and plugged it back in and........WORKS!!! Whewww! Only had the thing for 3 days now.

Anyways, hope this helps!

Fly Safe

This happened to me last night. I down loaded the newest update and when I went to load t into solo it kept saying "updating" After a hour I shut it off and now it keeps saying "waiting for Solo" I have tried all the suggestions above with no results
Anyone have any other ideas Oh and this is a refurbished unit and I haven't even flower it yet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc