Waiting for Solo Problem

SKP

Reaction score
I bought the Solo/Bag/Gimbal Unit from Amazon, I just recently installed the Go Pro 4. Earlier was fine it was connecting but the Video is lagging. So I turned it off, but after resetting the unit, controller and connecting to solo link, the SOLO won't connect to Controller. But the wifi solo link works but solo and controller won't connect. Need help.

Try rebooting everything, including pulling the battery out of the controller to make it completely turn off.

Try rebooting everything, including pulling the battery out of the controller to make it completely turn off.
Do I need to open the back cover to pull off the battery white connector?

Yes, you pull the battery cover off the controller, and then carefully unplug the connection. Wait about 15 seconds, and then plug it back in. That should reset the controller. Hope it helps....Good luck.

Reactions: SKP
Hi Chuck, thanks for the reply but it did not worked. From old thread there should be blinking light inside the controller but did not see baby blinking orange light.

But before, the gimbal was in operation but lagging video. So what I did is took out the Go pro after powering off then put it back in. Then there, the problem started to occur no wi fi signal and controller/SOLO drone not talking to each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc