Video Recording

Reaction score
Can one record to both GoPro camera & to the mobile device at the same time.....

One is a direct connection with the HDMI cable...and the other is a wirless connection......I would assume the answer is yes...one can record to both at same time.....

The reason I am asking is I am able to record to the mobile device by "Save to Camera Roll: turned on.....

However, I am not getting it to record to the GoPro on the sim card....

I am able to live feed with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 just fine & wirelessly record to it......but not the GoPro....

Is my HDMI port on the GoPro or the HDMI ribbon cable on the gimbal here to blame.....

I saw a thread earlier where one was talking about how his HDMI connection ruined his HDMI port on his GoPro.....thru constant pulling in & out all the time......not so sure I believe that thou....

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.....

Bilge

Can one record to both GoPro camera & to the mobile device at the same time.....

One is a direct connection with the HDMI cable...and the other is a wirless connection......I would assume the answer is yes...one can record to both at same time.....

The reason I am asking is I am able to record to the mobile device by "Save to Camera Roll: turned on.....

However, I am not getting it to record to the GoPro on the sim card....

I am able to live feed with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 just fine & wirelessly record to it......but not the GoPro....

Is my HDMI port on the GoPro or the HDMI ribbon cable on the gimbal here to blame.....

I saw a thread earlier where one was talking about how his HDMI connection ruined his HDMI port on his GoPro.....thru constant pulling in & out all the time......not so sure I believe that thou....

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.....

Bilge
My thought is that the GP recording to the SD card has nothing at all to do with any HDMI cable. Try a different SD card and/or with the GP off the Solo.

Off the Solo , the GoPro records fine to the Sim card...and I am able to transfer via the USb port on Gopro to USB port on my PC & import it via the video file via the GoPro software on my PC...so it is not a issue of recording to the the Sim card.....

Well, the HDMI port on the GoPro only transfers video OUT of the GoPro. I don't believe it has anything to do with recording to the SD card.

What firmware version is on your GoPro?

I can't see how anything on Solo would prevent recording to the SD card. Is your SD card one of the super fast, totally awesome ones recommended by all the camera gurus?

Like here: Best Memory Cards GoPro HERO4 Black & Silver / UPDATED

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela