Video project using Solo

Reaction score
I have had two Solo's for just over a year now. A primary and a backup. Using the Solo in a video project can take your work to another level.

I am very happy with both Solo's and really disappointed about the company's problems. That said I am very happy with the performance of the Solo and what it can bring to my work.

I hope you see all the possibilities using Solo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

First off, welcome to the forum, Steve. That was a very nice job. I really enjoyed the combination of aerial and ground shots. You accomplished your goal. I would love to visit Wickenburg. That video was a credit to the community.

Yup, very nice job! I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery of the 2 Solo's I have ordered for $299 EACH !!!! YIPEE "Merry Christmas"

Nice video. Loved the aerials. How did you get your gimbal so stable? I rerouted my cable added foam to dampen vibration but I can't quite get it to stop vibrating. It looks like you have a nice stable gimbal with little vibration. Or did you stabilize in post?

I have had two Solo's for just over a year now. A primary and a backup. Using the Solo in a video project can take your work to another level.

I am very happy with both Solo's and really disappointed about the company's problems. That said I am very happy with the performance of the Solo and what it can bring to my work.

I hope you see all the possibilities using Solo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very well done! You should consider putting together a video with all GoPro video and submit to GoPro Awards. I believe it's $5,000 that they pay if they select your video.

Amazing video. Your very good at what you do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice video. Loved the aerials. How did you get your gimbal so stable? I rerouted my cable added foam to dampen vibration but I can't quite get it to stop vibrating. It looks like you have a nice stable gimbal with little vibration. Or did you stabilize in post?
Hello rengaw. I purchased a ribbon cable from Amazon in an attempt to dampen vibration (see picture). The trick to stabilize even more was indeed done in post with FCPX. I'm not sure how much vibration was eliminated by replacing the HDMI cable with the ribbon but I am sure it didn't hurt it. Thanks for the comments on my Wickenburg video. Glad you liked it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-21 09.13.02.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-21 09.13.02.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea