Used a hero 5 on my 3dr with out the gimble

Reaction score
I un screwed the bracket from the standard holder that comes with the solo and the hero 5 bracket bolts in its place. The charger door un snaps from the hero 5 which allows the cable to plug in. It is not broken from doing this.You can watch the video on the device the only issue is u have to start recording on the GoPro app or hit the button before takeoff.

Reactions: 993C4fanatic
I un screwed the bracket from the standard holder that comes with the solo and the hero 5 bracket bolts in its place. The charger door un snaps from the hero 5 which allows the cable to plug in. It is not broken from doing this.You can watch the video on the device the only issue is u have to start recording on the GoPro app or hit the button before takeoff.
I think you can just about use a turd for a camera on a Solo - if you don't want to use the gimbal or need any camera control. Not what most hope for when doing cinematic moves.

I'm new

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421