Upgrades

Reaction score
I'm new to solo but I have flown smaller toy drones and rc planes. I have a stock solo with off the shelf props from BB. I have it set to fast and It's great but I want to do some upgrades. I saw a post about new motors and obviously I need some new props. What else, and can anyone point me in the right direction to aquire these? I fly mine over my construction sites and I just use the stock mount with go pro. I like taking video but I love to just fly and I want to make it faster. Thanks in advance for your help

Yea I went back to BB yesterday and they are back up to 80. I will order one but I'm looking for performance upgrades.

For me it's not all about making good video. Coming from my rc aircraft background I'm looking to just tune it up some

My girlfriend got it for me for Christmas she knows I like my qx 180 and I wanted another drone

Got it. Seems that most upgrades on here involving the motors and props, are done for smoother and quieter flights for the purpose of videos and pics, rather than for speed and agility. Maybe others can chime in on beefing up Solo for what you are looking for. I wish you luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc