uncontrollable rolling and turning of the gimble on a new so

Reaction score
the drone is 3 months old and we went to use it for the first time today
It fakes good and the go pro will send video to the i phone but the gimble rolls and goes from side to side all the time

the drone is 3 months old and we went to use it for the first time today
It fakes good and the go pro will send video to the i phone but the gimble rolls and goes from side to side all the time

Double check your install and make sure that your cable is routed properly. I had this problem and that's how I fixed it.

what gopro are you using?
do you have your gimbal balanced?
If you are using any attachments to the GP you also need to take that extra weight into account when balancing.
The gimbal motors are extremely sensitive to unbalanced camera's.

The manual states that if you are using a GP4, then no additional weights are needed, which is wrong since mine will move in all axis with a GP4 so I had to add weight here and there.

If you are using anything less than a GP4, you really have to use the included screw on weights.

what gopro are you using?
do you have your gimbal balanced?
If you are using any attachments to the GP you also need to take that extra weight into account when balancing.
The gimbal motors are extremely sensitive to unbalanced camera's.

The manual states that if you are using a GP4, then no additional weights are needed, which is wrong since mine will move in all axis with a GP4 so I had to add weight here and there.

If you are using anything less than a GP4, you really have to use the included screw on weights.

Hey thanks for mentioning this! I keep forgetting to ask this question. Does anyone know if the system is optimized for the battery in or out of the Go Pro? I have used it both ways and haven't noticed any obvious difference.

Thanks.

yes definitely battery must be installed for proper, by the book balancing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo