Troubles Updating

Reaction score
I went to update on my iPhone to the new 1.3. Went through the process and then it said I needed to connect to Solo. It was late, I shut the phone off. Then this morning I went to turn my controller on, opened the app, it said my software was up-to-date. When I clicked on it, it gave me the screen that looks like the controller is needing to connect to the app. I connected to the solo wifi, went back to this screen and waited....nothing. I went back to my wifi settings to make sure the check was on the solo wifi. It is checked. Went back to the app. Nothing.

Now what? I want to fly tomorrow and would like to make sure everything is updated before I am standing beside a bird that stays on the ground!

I went to update on my iPhone to the new 1.3. Went through the process and then it said I needed to connect to Solo. It was late, I shut the phone off. Then this morning I went to turn my controller on, opened the app, it said my software was up-to-date. When I clicked on it, it gave me the screen that looks like the controller is needing to connect to the app. I connected to the solo wifi, went back to this screen and waited....nothing. I went back to my wifi settings to make sure the check was on the solo wifi. It is checked. Went back to the app. Nothing.

Now what? I want to fly tomorrow and would like to make sure everything is updated before I am standing beside a bird that stays on the ground!
Are the Solo and controller linked? (screen on controller says looking for GPS or Ready to Fly). Regardless of device being updated, you should never stop before the update is complete. It sounds like you turned everything off before it was complete. May have to call 3DR and have them walk you through a reset.

Are the Solo and controller linked? (screen on controller says looking for GPS or Ready to Fly). Regardless of device being updated, you should never stop before the update is complete. It sounds like you turned everything off before it was complete. May have to call 3DR and have them walk you through a reset.
Yes, they are linked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea