Tower Question

Reaction score
I’m a newb at this and I'm missing something; evidently the most important part. :confused: I want to fly a survey and setting it up is very intuitive. I've got the map downloaded and make a mission with waypoints and upload the mission (successfully) to Solo. The telemetry shows up in Tower and everything seems to be a “go.” However I see no buttons or anything that tells Solo to actually go and do the mission. I hit [Fly] on the Controller and the motors start; [Fly] again and it raises to the typical 10’ and stops. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

I’m a newb at this and I'm missing something; evidently the most important part. :confused: I want to fly a survey and setting it up is very intuitive. I've got the map downloaded and make a mission with waypoints and upload the mission (successfully) to Solo. The telemetry shows up in Tower and everything seems to be a “go.” However I see no buttons or anything that tells Solo to actually go and do the mission. I hit [Fly] on the Controller and the motors start; [Fly] again and it raises to the typical 10’ and stops. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
You are trying to fly in the edit screen. After uploading, tap the menu in the top left of Tower and select the flight data screen (top option). You will then see a selection on the bottom called 'Auto'. I usually climb out first with Manual, then select Auto.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc