Tower - Lost Contact - FS_THR_ENABLE = 2 - POI Mission

Reaction score
Website
edbeckphotography.com
This is what I'm doing:

1. Create Point of Interest mission in Tower.
2. Set FS_THR_ENABLE = 2 (Enabled Continue with Mission in Auto Mode)
3. Take off in auto.

If I loose contact between Solo and the controller Solo will keep flying the flight path but will not point at my POI.

Anyone else see this? Something else I need to set to keep Solo pointed at the target?

Is Solex the answer to this?

Thanks guys!

Is your Solo at the latest FW?

There were several problems over the summer where controller signal loss would lead to camera pointing issues. However, I think POI did continue to work.

This seemed to be fixed with 2.4.1-6 at the end of the summer

I use Region Of Interest in missions that fly out of controller range quite frequently. It always keeps working as intended.

There were several problems over the summer where controller signal loss would lead to camera pointing issues. However, I think POI did continue to work.

Nope, I missed that one. I'm heading out this morning to re-fly what I didn't get yesterday. I've updated and will report back.

The FW update solved it. I flew a region of interest today, lost contact and Solo kept pointed at the target.

Thanks.

Reactions: 5r49cfu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc