Tower Live Video Feed Missing

The video feed runs on a dedicated port. If it is connected to one device, the other devices are shut out.
Like I have already posted I use a single device. The problem is with the Android ver. of the mobile device. In other words the developers made Tower work on older Android devices, but not with full compatability.

Like I have already posted I use a single device. The problem is with the Android ver. of the mobile device. In other words the developers made Tower work on older Android devices, but not with full compatability.
There is an old saying, you can't get blood from the rock. The developer can't give you wanted if your device doesn't have the capacity.

Problem solved!
I run Tower on my brother's Samsung S7 Edge (Android 6.0) and the video feed worked just fine.
So the problem is, as I supposed to, when running Tower on older versions of Android OS (in my case v.4.0).

P.S. I till experienced no RSSI reading on Samsung S7 Edge (Android 6.0). Just dashes "----". Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
just checked some screen shots (RSSI), I see RSSI info on both my HTC phone (Android 4.4.2) and my Samsung Tab A (Android 5.1.1) thats for both Solo App and Solex App. don't know if that helps at all but, anyway. Just found a screen shot for Tower- No RSSI Data.

just checked some screen shots (RSSI), I see RSSI info on both my HTC phone (Android 4.4.2) and my Samsung Tab A (Android 5.1.1) thats for both Solo App and Solex App. don't know if that helps at all but, anyway. Just found a screen shot for Tower- No RSSI Data.
Thanks for the feedback. I do get RSSI on 3DR App using IPhone 6, IOS 10.0.2, but I do not get RSSI on Tower using Android ver. 4.1.2 and 4.0.4, even on my brother's Samsung 7 Edge using Android 6.0.
Does anyone experienced such a problem with Tower not showing RSSI data?

Thanks for the feedback. I do get RSSI on 3DR App using IPhone 6, IOS 10.0.2, but I do not get RSSI on Tower using Android ver. 4.1.2 and 4.0.4, even on my brother's Samsung 7 Edge using Android 6.0.
Does anyone experienced such a problem with Tower not showing RSSI data?
No RSSI data for me in Tower on Galaxy Edge 7, Edge 6, or Galaxy Tab 10" (whatever version was associated with the Galaxy S4).

I find this frustrating, and RSSI works fine on these devices in Solex or the 3DR app.

No RSSI data for me in Tower on Galaxy Edge 7, Edge 6, or Galaxy Tab 10" (whatever version was associated with the Galaxy S4).

I find this frustrating, and RSSI works fine on these devices in Solex or the 3DR app.
A good idea would be to talk to the developer of the app.

Or search on ArduPilot Discourse, I did and got mired in lingo I didn't understand and bailed. (still no help here sorry :)).
Thanks! I think that the problem is not with Pixhauk Autopilot, but with Tower App, because stock 3DR App shows the correct RSSI.
I sent and e-mail to the developers of Tower, still have not received any feedback from them.

Reactions: yarrr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig