TOWER factory reset for SOLO

Reaction score
How to reset the factory settings using TOWER?
Where is seen that it is necessary to change the settings in three positions, I can not find.......

How to reset the factory settings using TOWER?
Where is seen that it is necessary to change the settings in three positions, I can not find.......
In the past I have used tower very successfully with my Nexus 7, but lately I have a intermittent problem of getting the google GPS map to show up when I load up Tower, all I get is a grid. One time it works and the next time it doesn't at the same location.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

thanks

Ketch

Are you trying to reset the tower app? Or are you trying to factory reset the Solo and controller? If you're trying to reset the solo, I suggest you do it manually, and reset both the controller and solo.

It is an extreme measure, through better TOWER

I'm not sure what problem you're having that makes you want to factory reset it. But in most cases, what's affecting the solo is also affecting the controller. Resetting one but not the other is not a good idea. Reset them both, start with a clean slate across the board. Also, if it's malfunctioning, you should open a ticket with 3DR via the app first. The factory reset may prevent the from troubleshooting everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela