Tower APP Help

Tower will move away from 3DR services? This would be news to me...
I saw that implied elsewhere about a week ago - on the Internet no doubt. Don't remember where but it seemed like a credible source - and besides, I believe everything I read on the Internet!

I saw that implied elsewhere about a week ago - on the Internet no doubt. Don't remember where but it seemed like a credible source - and besides, I believe everything I read on the Internet!
Same here LOL :)
But in this case I believe what I read and can understand from the git :)

Look at the Tower Github repo, there is a branch called standalone:
you can see Fredia discussing it.
Thanks. I wasn't dreaming then. I have a large data bank, but lousy recall...

Here's where I saw Fredia discussing it when someone was having problems with tower (any gcs) disconnecting when auto mode was employed: Tower Will not arm. · Issue #1785 · DroidPlanner/Tower · GitHub
@rogerhogan @franknitty69 The issue was caused because 3DR pushed a buggy version of 3DR Services (v1.6+).

It should go away if you revert to version 1.5.3 which can be found athttps://github.com/dronekit/droneki...v1.5.3.4/3dr-services-prod-release.105304.apk

We're working to remove the dependency between Tower and 3DR Services to prevent such issues in the future.

Thanks for pointing out - I missed that.
Fredia just announced a new Tower release within the next couple of week on Google+ - looks like a promising new feature set coming up.

Steve do you have a link to that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc