Tower App 4.3

Reaction score
I was testing out the newest version of Tower 4.3 and everything was going great until I pressed my return home button on my controller and instead of returning home it started flying away at a pretty good clip !

Has anyone had that experience (using the tower app) ?...and do I now need to reset my solo ?

The current version of Tower is 4.0. Where are you seeing 4.3??

Did you have Tower's option set for Return to Me or Return to Launch? What did you have the RTH/RTM option set for in the Solo app? Did you take off without a GPS lock?

The current version of Tower is 4.0. Where are you seeing 4.3??

Did you have Tower's option set for Return to Me or Return to Launch? What did you have the RTH/RTM option set for in the Solo app? Did you take off without a GPS lock?

I did not have towers return options set but I did have the Solo app set for return to home.But even if it was set...solo still shouldn't have flown off.

I did have GPS lock.
What about re setting solo ?

So those are the things that could predictability cause it to go off into la la land. Since none of those applied to this situation, need the logs to see what happened.

Reactions: pyrate
Are you sure you had the Solo app set to Return to Home, as opposed to Return to Me?

On Android, Return to Me is dangerously broken - the Solo app can't or doesn't get the correct location, so when commanded to Return to Me, Solo will fly off in some random direction.

So those are the things that could predictability cause it to go off into la la land. Since none of those applied to this situation, need the logs to see what happened.
Ding Ding Ding
correct answer alert
anything could have happened here, and it may not have anything to do with tower
logs are the only way to know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40