To Register your Solo go Here:

Thanks - you get a free lanyard for registering.

Date of order. Hope thats not my warranty start date!!

Well in theory the 30 day return was over but the Solo should have a year of warranty.

And since 3DR says the 30 day return starts after I get my Gimbal I am getting some free 30 day return flying time now. Heck I could have 1000 miles on it by time the gimbal gets here. It might be wore out and ready to return and get a new one :)

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
Well in theory the 30 day return was over but the Solo should have a year of warranty.

And since 3DR says the 30 day return starts after I get my Gimbal I am getting some free 30 day return flying time now. Heck I could have 1000 miles on it by time the gimbal gets here. It might be wore out and ready to return and get a new one :)
That was my thought as well. We could be looking at mid September before the return period is out and we'd have all kinds of hours on them.

I've tried to register my Solo several times, but when I hit 'submit', it just goes to a blank page....no confirmation, no e-mail....

Any ideas?

I've tried to register my Solo several times, but when I hit 'submit', it just goes to a blank page....no confirmation, no e-mail....

Any ideas?
Mine did that too, I informed them via email and submitted my info in the email and they said the original web form actually did register. So, you're probably ok.

Hi, anyone knows the procedure to register with solo app or 3DR ?

I keep on getting a message registration unsucessful please try again.

The registration facility was removed by 3DR when they left the consumer drone market. It doesn't affect support tickets and certainley not your warranty AFAIK.

Nice of them to tell me that as I go through the direction and get stuck on that step . Now I have to figure out why the app keeps crashing on my iPhone 7

That's easier...there's a conflict with iOS 10.3. The are working on it and the app is updated and with Apple. There are a number of threads running about it, some more up to date than others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea