Tlogs, Tlogs Everywhere!

Couldn't find them in Tower, but then I didn't connect through Tower - I just copied the log files into the directory that Tower identified in the settings. Even restarting the app didn't make them appear, it must make an entry somewhere else when you connect...
open tower and go to the flight history and then click on that folder icon, they should ccome up unless those tlogs are made by tower and only for tower and arent the same ones stored in the solo

open tower and go to the flight history and then click on that folder icon, they should ccome up unless those tlogs are made by tower and only for tower and arent the same ones stored in the solo
I believe there are separate folders for Tower and Solo app. Tower creates it's own.

If this has been discussed before, let me know. Because it was news to me!
So, I remember early on how we were telling people how to retrieve the Solo logs by emailing them to themselves and that Solo would email the last 3. Well, I was retrieving some logs from Tower for a mapping flight I had just done. So I hook up my Nexus to the computer to get the log. But while in there, I see a directory called "com.o3dr.solo.android". The full path on my Nexus 7 is: \Nexus 7\Internal storage\Android\data\org.droidplanner.services.android\files\tlogs\com.o3dr.solo.android
So I open it up and there is every single log from Day 1 ! Nice to know where you can go to get these. And the extender does not need renamed either, so you can just double click on one to open MP.

Nsc4F7

Dang man, thank you SO much! Now to figure out the GUI on MP. This reminds me of the simulation days. You guy's here are great (and not that much 'other company' spam).

Found the tlogs on my LG G3 phone:
Internal storage/Android/data/org.droidplanner.services.android/files/tlogs/com.o3dr.solo.android

And forgot, I have to boot up the Nexus 10 also since I use that occasionally.

And your correct, do not have to re-name them. Thanks again man!

Cheers!

WHERE is the tlog for the SOLO App?

Supposedly tlog files are on an android device. I found 3 posts about navigating to the tlog files. Unfortunately, none of these directory paths have had the 3dr Solo app tlog files on a Galaxy Note 4.

Does anybody know where the tlog location is for the 3DR Solo App and does something need to be turned on in the app to record the tolgs on an android device?

If this has been discussed before, let me know. Because it was news to me!
So, I remember early on how we were telling people how to retrieve the Solo logs by emailing them to themselves and that Solo would email the last 3. Well, I was retrieving some logs from Tower for a mapping flight I had just done. So I hook up my Nexus to the computer to get the log. But while in there, I see a directory called "com.o3dr.solo.android". The full path on my Nexus 7 is: \Nexus 7\Internal storage\Android\data\org.droidplanner.services.android\files\tlogs\com.o3dr.solo.android
So I open it up and there is every single log from Day 1 ! Nice to know where you can go to get these. And the extender does not need renamed either, so you can just double click on one to open MP.

Nsc4F7
I just noticed when I was searching for the TLOGS created while using tower that they save locally to my android phone.
I also noticed a whole bunch of TLOGS, in a separate folder but same location, that appear to be the TLOGS from my solo app flights.

This is the location of the TLOGS on my phone.
Device Storage: Android/data/org.droidplanner.services.android/files/tlogs/

In this location there are two folders. One for the Tower app and one for the solo app. both contain the tlogs from flights I have done.

I have pulled my tlogs directly from my remote and from the solo in the past, I just uploaded the tlog files I found here to DroneLogBook and they are legit.

I am new here so maybe this is common knowledge but I havn't seen any documentation on TLOGS being saved locally to the phone, thereby eliminating the need to get them directly from the solo. (only TLOGS)

Also there is a crash_log for the solo app located at:
Device Storage: Android/data/com.o3dr.solo.android/files/crash_log

[
77f17a28086c22ad156c46d8f49db074.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The log locations have changed over several different updates. Not sure they are even on the tablets anymore. You can SSH into the Solo or controller. Or use Solex on Android to email them to yourself.

The log locations have changed over several different updates. Not sure they are even on the tablets anymore. You can SSH into the Solo or controller. Or use Solex on Android to email them to yourself.
Thanks Jubalr

If you have a laptop I would suggest using Mission Planner. Very good tool for reviewing logs.
Regards,
David R. Boulanger

Reactions: EROC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44