Time to say hello :-)

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm Steve.
Good to eventually say hello.
I've been reading for a while, quite a while really. I fell in love with the solo the very first time I saw it but being a pessimist I decided to hold off for a while, well now I have one.
I know a lot of people say DJI but I decided, no.. stick with your first love. So I did.
Boy I am so glad I did. She flies like a bird
She's my first. You know what they, you never forget your first love.
It's a pity the weather is so bad here (uk) as I just want to get out there and fly her. I love my new bird. Lol

I have also invested in the solex app, as I truly believe this the way this beautiful bird will go.

Well,

Thanks for reading and safe flying everyone.

Welcome, Steve. I know what you mean about the weather. Lately, when I have time to fly, it rains. When it is nice outside, I am busy doing other things. Can't win....:confused:. Take advantage of the down time by becoming familiar with the owners manual. It is something you will be referring to quite a bit. We are glad to have you aboard, and safe flying to you.

Reactions: speatuk
Hello, i'm newbies here, stumble upon this forum to gain more knowledge about the solo. before this i just play with toy drones, and want to get more serious about it and looking for a good one like solo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40