Thermal Camera/Gimbal options

Reaction score
Im starting up a new business in the UAV digital photography field. I have several drones / quad copters but one in particular (3DR Solo) that I want to designate for thermal use. Is there anyone out there that has some solid knowledge in this field. I have several potential customers that suggested that I follow up with them. One is a geologist and often works in the oil & gas field, another US Marshals "fugitive recovery" "Search and Rescue" as well. I'm wanting to know is there any camera / gimbal or fixed that y'all would recommend?

Im starting up a new business in the UAV digital photography field. I have several drones / quad copters but one in particular (3DR Solo) that I want to designate for thermal use. Is there anyone out there that has some solid knowledge in this field. I have several potential customers that suggested that I follow up with them. One is a geologist and often works in the oil & gas field, another US Marshals "fugitive recovery" "Search and Rescue" as well. I'm wanting to know is there any camera / gimbal or fixed that y'all would recommend?
Welcome EagleEyeSC
A fellow Member @Kelly Schrock "Creator of Solex" Has perfected an thermal setup on the Solo for a while now.
Leave him a message..
He's a good person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle