The Storm has past...

Reaction score
Got my tracking # a few minutes ago....
Yes, "the wait is over" I have never, ever went though as much frustration, Anticipation for anything before with a product of any kind.
i only had to wait for 2 month 3 days.I know there's others been on hold longer. Sounds like jail time.... Made new friends, being in the same situation....
I think there a lesson here, need to retrospect everything.

Hope we all continue to help & advise each other on better terms.
Much more to say, but will leave it as this.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Got my tracking # a few minutes ago....
Yes, "the wait is over" I have never, ever went though as much frustration, Anticipation for anything before with a product of any kind.
i only had to wait for 2 month 3 days.I know there's others been on hold longer. Sounds like jail time.... Made new friends, being in the same situation....
I think there a lesson here, need to retrospect everything.

Hope we all continue to help & advise each other on better terms.
Much more to say, but will leave it as this.

Thanks evryone
I'd also like to thank everyone as well, totally true both the jail reference and about if it wasn't for all this BS we likley wouldn't have met or got to know eachother half as well.

Much as I hate to say it since its ran through my summer now and drove me insane, I actually learned more and now know how to do more with solo than I ever would have otherwise. If we'd of got everything day one id of maybe checked in here a bit but wouldn't have stuck around and discussed all I have, I'd of been flying. Flying all summer would have been great but now I'll be a better aerial photographer. Learning from all the experienced folks here who have been happy to pass down their knowledge is even better to me than simply going out and shooting a bunch till I get decent.

Now being a part of a strong and pretty close community here I think this site will be great in helping solo become those things that were claimed. Honestly now it's in our hands as much as it is 3drs in developing and doing things to decide what solo will be in the future, that alone is really cool and something the competition just simply can't say or do.

It's been a long bumpy ride but after we all have complete solos that's when wel finally get to see what this things capable of and with as smart as some of the guys I've met here are that's going to be an amazing things to be a part of. Sky's truly the limit, time to get to work folks, fly safe, fly 3dr, and thanks again.

AD

agreed, good people here for the most part.
Learned a ton, eager to learn more. Got my shipping info after
having hounded 3DR support. They're basically sending to me through 2 day mail and should receive it monday next week.

I got to fly the P3P and it is a great copter, but in my opinion I still like the solo better.
The solo seems better built and didn't drift as much as the P3P.
still both amazing quads.

DJI is a fine bird for many, but its not built like the solo, that thing is a tank. Parts are cheaper, and entire vehicle is 699 same price as a camera and gimbal on a DJI
oh and there is that support thing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela