Thanks to all the regular posters.

Reaction score
I've been here for a while trying to glean what I can on this very steep learning curve bird. It's been a complete joy to watch my neighbors children when I fly. I live in the country me and my neighbors have 2-5 acre lots so plenty of room. After fighting stage 3 throat cancer it's nice to have so much info to flood your thoughts with. I'm sure there's many here who may not contribute but get so much from the wizards who find all this second nature. Just want to say thanks for taking the time and effort.

I've been here for a while trying to glean what I can on this very steep learning curve bird. It's been a complete joy to watch my neighbors children when I fly. I live in the country me and my neighbors have 2-5 acre lots so plenty of room. After fighting stage 3 throat cancer it's nice to have so much info to flood your thoughts with. I'm sure there's many here who may not contribute but get so much from the wizards who find all this second nature. Just want to say thanks for taking the time and effort.
Solo has been great to me in this way too. When fighting an illness it proves a genuine lifesaver.
Have great success with your recovery - and have fun too!

Reactions: 3wood
For me Solo is a great therapy for my idle hands and mind. True words, many good people here have or do contributed their knowledge for us on a steep learning curve. It's a wonderful resource with over the top smart people.

Here's to your full recovery and many hours of tinkering, learning and enjoying what this tech has to offer...the sky is the limit. Peace.

Reactions: 3wood
Thanks guys agreed we're so lucky to live in this time of unbelievable technology. I'm a disabled vet above knee amputee with a prostetic knee/leg called the c-leg. It has a computer that is set up to my individual gait by Bluetooth. I'm so thankful to the VA and how the prostetic field has changed since the guys from WW2 and VietNam returned. I even have a key chain remote that changes settings so when I putt on the golf course it locks in place. Lol

Reactions: andrew.baker.142

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela