Thank You

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you guys thank you for your business. As you can tell by the picture the support you guys are offering me through your purchase of my sunshades and other products allows me to create other needed items for the Solo.

For those of your that have been waiting for a print slot I have 7 print slots available for the iPad Air Sunshade Pro and and 3 print slots available for the iPad Mini Sunshade Pro.

www.aerialdroneaccessories.com

ALSO: Just finished prototyping for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. I will be releasing that later today. If you are interested please shoot me a message and I'll make sure you are offered the item first. The cost will be $79.99.

ADA-orders.jpg

Shipping today. 4 iPad Airs Sunshade Pro - 3 iPad Mini Sunshade Pros - 2 iPhone 6+ Mobile Shades - 3 Field USB Chargers - 2 Lens Caps and - 6 Custom 12" Lightning Cables. All shipped in 9 Separate Orders. Thanks Everyone.

Reactions: DodgeP
I just wanted to tell you guys thank you for your business. As you can tell by the picture the support you guys are offering me through your purchase of my sunshades and other products allows me to create other needed items for the Solo.

For those of your that have been waiting for a print slot I have 7 print slots available for the iPad Air Sunshade Pro and and 3 print slots available for the iPad Mini Sunshade Pro.

www.aerialdroneaccessories.com

ALSO: Just finished prototyping for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. I will be releasing that later today. If you are interested please shoot me a message and I'll make sure you are offered the item first. The cost will be $79.99.

View attachment 273

Shipping today. 4 iPad Airs Sunshade Pro - 3 iPad Mini Sunshade Pros - 2 iPhone 6+ Mobile Shades - 3 Field USB Chargers - 2 Lens Caps and - 6 Custom 12" Lightning Cables. All shipped in 9 Separate Orders. Thanks Everyone.
can we see some pictures of the one you made for the Galaxy tab s 8.4?
thx D

can we see some pictures of the one you made for the Galaxy tab s 8.4?
thx D

Here are some simple shots of the assembled Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Sunshade. This is a pro version so it breaks down for storage. It has a new design for the shade with a grooved insert for shade assembly. I put a shot of that on here, as well as a picture of the Chamfered edge to make it easier to press the home button. I don't promise fingerprint unlock on these but most say they are able to get it. All ports are accessible and the back camera is open for taking shots if you need that functionality.

If you are interested kick me a message and I'll set you an early place in the cue for a print slot. This goes for anyone. I've already got a couple in there and I'll only promise 10 shipping by the end of the month.

Attachments

• IMG_4839.JPG
    IMG_4839.JPG
    830.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4840.JPG
    IMG_4840.JPG
    863.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4841.JPG
    IMG_4841.JPG
    882.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4842.JPG
    IMG_4842.JPG
    933.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4843.JPG
    IMG_4843.JPG
    862.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4844.JPG
    IMG_4844.JPG
    768.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4846.JPG
    IMG_4846.JPG
    844.9 KB · Views: 54
Hey guys. Just got Richs to him and there are few issues. Sorry about that. I've sent some others out if you get them just keep them. I'll send you a replacement when the design has been reworked. It will take about a week. This is the first one I have designed without owning the tablet. Rich has been intensively helpful in the design of this sunshade.

Stacey, Thanks for the email update and whatever you need to do is fine with me. Really appreciate keeping me informed. When you are satisfied with the final product I am sure it will be exactly as you said,,,or better.

Thanks David, I'll post back here as soon as I have the changes completed. I hope to have it finished and functional prototype made by next Monday.

jirvin1120,

Thank you so much for your order. When you get it let me know if you have any problems and I'll make sure you are taken care of.

Sincerely,
Stacy

Hi Everyone,

Here is the new design for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Prototype is printing now so I should have it together by the morning sometime. I'll get pictures. I've still got to create access to the power and volume buttons but other than that I believe I've hit all of Rich's request for changes.

It's pretty weird how different the products are from each other and how they react to your access when in the sunshade. Things that were not a big deal for the apple products were big deals for the Galaxy and vice versa. Over all this is leading to a much cleaner and better shade for you guys.

Thanks,
StacyScreen Shot 2015-08-09 at 7.33.40 PM.png

Reactions: rrmccabe
Got the new shade off to Rich yesterday. As soon as he has it and can verify that everything is working perfectly, I'll start producing and shipping again. Thank you everyone for your patience.

Here is pictures of the real deal guys.

Works great. Has access to all the buttons and speaker openings as well as USB if you need it.

You can take it apart and stack it so its only about 1" thick.

tab (1) (Medium).JPG tab (2) (Medium).JPG tab (3) (Medium).JPG tab (4) (Medium).JPG tab (5) (Medium).JPG

Hey guys just to let you know. Been printing all week and I'm starting shipping tomorrow. You guys should get your tracking numbers tomorrow or Friday. Thanks again and sorry for the hassle. I'm sure you'll find it work the wait. If not let me know and I'll make sure you are happy.

Got mine and love it! Works great! Thanks Stacy for a great product!

Ordered one for my ipad mini....works perfect and I love it....thanks Stacy for a great product!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc