Test Flight with "han" Solo 3DRobotics

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Made our first test flight...i apologize for this video its very shaky without the stabilizer ..."Gimbal" we really need you. Anyway, July is just around the corner guys..just a little more patience and we will be seeing some awesome footage with this birds soon.

To those who crashed their bird this weekend, i hope 3DR will take good care of you guys as soon as possible. 3DR customer services are going to be very busy Monday morning with all the phone calls...

Reactions: Raybro
Yea needs gimbal for sure. At the 5 minute mark I saw you intentionally moving the sticks around and nothing happening with the bird. Did you have it in pause or something?

Yea needs gimbal for sure. At the 5 minute mark I saw you intentionally moving the sticks around and nothing happening with the bird. Did you have it in pause or something?

I had the agility performance on very smooth..I just want to get it started really slow and avoiding recking this bird...heard a lot of copter went down and just don't want to be added to the fallen :(

I also found out that when you set your altitude limit and you try to pass through the mark it will initiate RTH sequence just don't panic it solos defualt setting...that's my experience yesterday

So it was actually in fly mode and those stick movements were not moving it at all?

If so I can see where that might be good for filming but not sure it would fit my flying.

So it was actually in fly mode and those stick movements were not moving it at all?

If so I can see where that might be good for filming but not sure it would fit my flying.

You can adjust it to your soothing...that was my test flight I just want it to be able to control it more.. But when your filming it would be good if you adjust it to medium setting for better control and a little bit agile.

I look back and watch the video again and yes i intentionally move the stick left to right...the bird moved but the original video was much shaky ..YouTube stabilize it for me that's why it looked like it wasn't moving at all.

OK. thanks for letting me know. Just seemed like a lot of stick movement for nothing happening :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela