T Motors For Sale MT2216-11 KV900V2.0

Reaction score
I came across a great deal on some of the hard to find T-Motors. I thought I would share with my Solo friends. I haven't really posted a lot or commented a lot of this forum, but I sure have read a lot. I appreciate all the help and advice that I have received. I have 10 of these motors for sale. I have attached the pictures below.
$45.00 each with free shipping in the US. You can buy one or all your choice.

Attachments

• P1030769.JPG
    P1030769.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 50
  • P1030770.JPG
    P1030770.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 49
Having cornered the market on the 900kV motors, did you install any onto Solo? If so what was your impression?

Not a bad price btw....

Having cornered the market on the 900kV motors, did you install any onto Solo? If so what was your impression?

Not a bad price btw....
I have installed these on one of my solo's and they are a step above the stock motors for sure. I started out replacing bearings than I as I got more involved I upgraded the motors. They have lots more torque and are much quieter. I have 3 solo's for me and my kids. So far one is completely stock, one has upgraded bearings, one has the T Motors like the ones in the picture. They will be all upgraded to the T Motors at some point. Just trying to get my use out of the stock motors first. Thanks for the comments.

I really didn't notice any difference but I never really check how long I am running either. lol We usually come back early around 20% or so. My kids get more air time than me :( At least for now. New toys get all the attention.

Thanks for the heads up, may try this swap when my budget allows in a few weeks. I see your in northern Kentucky, I'm from Cincy but was just at NKU doing some work today, are you this far north.

Yes I am about 20 minutes from Cincinnati. These motors are awesome I was surprised how much quieter they are from the stock motors.
Let me know if your in the area we can have meet up for some chicken wings.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Sounds like a plan, glad to see some other happy solo flyers locally. I need to see who's local and maybe we could get some folks together when the weathers a bit better.

I was super active here a few months ago and this is a great forum with some of the nicest and smartest people I've met. I learned more here in a couple months than I ever would have flying for years. I'm trying to get time to be more active here again and am exited to see how the new update does tomorrow, even though it's going to be unpleasant in this cold.

I came across a great deal on some of the hard to find T-Motors. I thought I would share with my Solo friends. I haven't really posted a lot or commented a lot of this forum, but I sure have read a lot. I appreciate all the help and advice that I have received. I have 10 of these motors for sale. I have attached the pictures below.
$45.00 each with free shipping in the US. You can buy one or all your choice.
Once you change the motors will the same props fit on the new shaft?

Reactions: Jim.....
I purchased the adapters from Team Black Sheep
Team BlackSheep Online Store - 900kV2 Motor Self Tightening Prop Adapter (CCW)
Team BlackSheep Online Store - 900kV2 Motor Self Tightening Prop Adapter (CW)

However I purchased these only to use up my inventory of Solo props.
There are so many options on props and most cost less I am probably go to try some different props in the future. But I have a lot of Solo props so hopefully that will be way down the road. I don't make plans to damage props. lol
Hopes this information is helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela