Switching controls of sticks on controller

Reaction score
This is the first RC aerial thing I've owned and I was wondering if anyone has any experience switching the controls of the control sticks. Currently, the right stick controls strafe and back and forth. And the left stick controls right or left, or up and down. Since the controller feels like a video game controller, my mind has me thinking in FPS controls. For example, in Halo, the control sticks are completely reversed. I'm just wondering if it's possible to switch these.

The android Solo app allows the switching from Mode 2 to Mode 1, which is what you want to do. It's in the setup menu. Don't think you can change it in iOs app.

This is the first RC aerial thing I've owned and I was wondering if anyone has any experience switching the controls of the control sticks. Currently, the right stick controls strafe and back and forth. And the left stick controls right or left, or up and down. Since the controller feels like a video game controller, my mind has me thinking in FPS controls. For example, in Halo, the control sticks are completely reversed. I'm just wondering if it's possible to switch these.

Funny. I had just commented on this earlier. As a gamer too, I was flying close to a wall and tried to "pull up" by pulling back on the left control stick. That lowered my altitude (into the wall).
I might have to try Mode 2, but I'm 2 weeks in now. Now sure that change would be easy for me.

-The Juggler

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc