Surprised - So few vids with gimbal.

D

DodgeP

I'm surprised that there are like 3 videos with the gimbal and people have had them for about a week now.

It's making me wonder how many gimbals actually shipped. Possibly far fewer than we were led to believe. Maybe it was only 3 :)

Or maybe Colin shot all of the videos and posted as other people :)

well my gimbal arrives today... to bad my solo is still on RMA at 3DR

I think the majority of us are still in waiting status.

My gimbal is on it's way But I will not be able to use it due to a bad cable.

no word .. na da...when I see it on the porch I know it's here..o_O

Received my gimbal today. After a careful install... I have gimbal control, live video feed but absolutely no sat lock.... I will troubleshoot more tomorrow....

what a flop :\ looks like they didn't finish their R&D but decided to ship it out to avoid further delays. hopefully its all software related.

What do you guys expect? It's not like they had 4 extra months to work out the bugs and make it perfect! Oh wait, they did. My bad.

You rock, great video and perspective...the baseball angle won me over. Can't wait to show my son your video.

Thanks. What was really nice was being able to "set it and forget it". Hit play... then set the controller down and let it do it's thing. Going to be a great tool for video analysis. I don't think I'll try this with a batter though!

Reactions: GoodnNuff
My son thought it was pretty cool and wanted me to try the same when my bird is in hand. It appeared you just missed the bird on one of your throws, looked cool but close....

Music was great, never heard the song or group before...kudos.

Reactions: flabango

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986