Stuck on Preflight Update Screen after Reset

Reaction score
My drone was working just fine until i had to do a factory reset because i forgot the wifi password. I have done all the steps for the reset however i cant get my drone and controller to sync. I beleive im having this problem because my the software on my controller is not updated. When i try to update i get a failure message on my phone. I have contaced customer support but they are closed on weekends.Has anyone had this problem as well? Ive looked online and cant seem to find a solution. Thank You

My drone was working just fine until i had to do a factory reset because i forgot the wifi password. I have done all the steps for the reset however i cant get my drone and controller to sync. I beleive im having this problem because my the software on my controller is not updated. When i try to update i get a failure message on my phone. I have contaced customer support but they are closed on weekends.Has anyone had this problem as well? Ive looked online and cant seem to find a solution. Thank You
Locked up controller

I had this happen to me, this was the solution that worked for me.

So which one worked for you....the preflight or the locked up controller

So which one worked for you....the preflight or the locked up controller
I followed the preflight update link that was posted. Basically reset again and even though it was asking for an update I could still pair the controller and drone after that it was fairly simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc